Kathmandu University Result is the article which provides the guideline for checking your examination results, if you are studying and give exam from this university affiliated college or from University central college. After completion of your exam from the college Kathmandu University publish your results after sometimes, at that time you need to surf university website for checking your results. Kathmandu University publishes your result from the website and you can get result by downloading PDF files of results which is posted under examination menu on the website. It provides international level quality education to the students.
Kathmandu University is the non-governmental academic institute which is situated in Dulikhel Nepal. This university is the Nepal’s best university for learning quality education. It is also Nepal’s 3rd oldest university which is established in 1991. Kathmandu University provides various educational programs on the graduate and undergraduate field. KU provides engineering, science, management, arts, education and medical sciences in the graduate field and undergraduate courses in engineering (computer, electrical & electronics, and mechanical), science (environmental science(Hons), pharmacy and biology & applied biology), management (Bachelors in Business Administration), and arts (music, media, and economics). Kathmandu University publishes all the examination results on their web site. You can check Kathmandu University Results from the web site of the University after publish from the examination board of the university.
Kathmandu University Result
Process of checking Kathmandu University Result
- First you need to confirm from which university are you? If you are from Kathmandu University and already given exam then you can check your results after published from the examination board of Kathmandu University.
- For checking result you need to browse internet and go to the Kathmandu University site by Typing address ku.edu.np in the URL bar of the web browser installed in your computer
- Then you directed in the Kathmandu University website homepage form that page you need confirm your result was published or not
- If result was published then go to the examination menu which is in the left side of the menu items and click on it
- Then you directed in to the examination section page from that page you can get information about exam schedule, exam center, exam time and others exam related noticelike that you can get your results too then click on result of your subjects or faculty then you noticed the results on PDF format you can download it for view your result
- By downloading the result you can view your faculty result sometimes University publish your result on the main page of the site too.
- Your result is published on the format of registration number, exam roll number, subject with code and Grade of your marks, you can find your result by searching your exam roll number or registration number
After doing above process you can find your Kathmandu University result easily.So, for result checking you need to remember your exam roll number otherwise you cannot find your result correctly.