IOE (Institute of Engineering) is the engineering educational institution of Nepal which has been providing engineering education in the country. This post will help you to know about IOE entrance examination and how to check IOE entrance examination result.
Pulchowk Campus, Thapathali Campus, Purwanchal Campus (Eastern Region) and Paschimanchal Campus (Western Region) are the engineering colleges under IOE. IOE offers Diploma courses, Bachelor courses, Master courses and Ph.D. programs in various areas of engineering.
IOE has its own official website where it posts all of its activities. You can easily know about IOE and get updated with its recent activities through its website. To go to the official site of IOE, click here.
To join any course in IOE colleges, students need required qualification and they have to take entrance examination. On the basis of scores in entrance examination, students are selected.
IOE Entrance Examination Result
To check the entrance examination result of IOE, go through the following steps:
First, go to the website of IOE i.e. www.ioe.edu.np.
- If the result has been published recently, then you will see that notice in ‘Recent Activities’ section which is at the left side of page.
- Or you can search the result of any examination that you want in the search bar which is at the top right of the page.
- Suppose, if you want to check BE entrance exam result, then by searching that you will easily find the post and related link.
- After you click that link, you have to enter your information to view your result. You have to provide your exam roll no. and date of birth and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Then your scorecard will be opened which you can easily download.
So, just follow the easy steps above to view your entrance examination result of IOE. Hope this will help you to check your IOE entrance exam result easily.